Click to view Graduation Project Process for 3rd year students.
Dear senior students,
As of this semester, process of graduation projects was updated. You can find the details about updated process below. If you have any question about the process, you can contact with graduation project coordinator Dr. Saed ALQARALEH or graduation projects assistant Res. Asst. Nihat Yılmaz Şimşek.
We wish you all success in your graduation projects.
Head of the Department of Computer Engineering
Graduation Project Process for 2020-2021 Spring Semester
1) Graduation projects will be completed in groups of three or two.
2) Each group must select five projects from the projects listed below by filling out the “Project Selection Form” below.
3) Each group will submit the “Project Selection Form” to Res. Asst. Nihat Yılmaz Şimşek until 19.02.2021.
4) Project-Group matchings will be done according to the priority order of the groups. If more than one group chooses the same project, priority will be given to the group whose members have the highest average GPA.
5) Project-Group matchings will be announced on 22.02.2021 on the graduation projects web page.
6) After the project-group matchings are completed, the students will start working with the advisor of the related project.
7) Each group will meet the advisor each week and after each meeting the decisions and the developments about the project process will be written in the “Project Follow-up Form” below.
8) All groups will write an interim report in form of the “Graduation Project Interim Report” (Introduction + Literature + SRS+ Reference) by 11.04.2021 then submit it to project advisors and graduation project coordinator Dr. Saed ALQARALEH.
9) All groups will write last version of graduation project reports (Introduction + Literature + SRS+ SDD +Reference) by 23.05.2021 according to form of “Graduation Project Final Report” below. All reports will be submitted to Res. Asst. NihatYılmazŞimşek for template and plagiarism.
10) The final reports passing through the first control will be updated and will be submitted to Res. Asst. NihatYılmazŞimşek for last template and plagiarism until 27.05.2021.
11) The final reports (Introduction + Literature + SRS+ SDD +Reference) that passed through the last check will be submitted to advisors and graduation project coordinator Dr. Saed ALQARALEH until 30.05.2021.
12) A “Demo Day” will be held on 07.06.2021 for the graduation project presentations. During the demo each group will prepare a poster in A1 format for explaining their projects. Each group will present their products to a jury which included people from academy and sector in the foyer area.
Note 1: Students who do not want to select the projects listed below can discuss their projects with any instructor by completing the “Project Suggestion Form” below. The project proposals approved by the instructors should be submitted to the Graduation Project Coordinator until 1 day before the project selection (19.02.2021).
Note 2: There will be no tolerance in the “Important Dates” during the graduation project process. Students who don’t submit the documents till deadlines and fail to fulfill their responsibilities will be deemed unsuccessful from graduation project.
Note 3: Plagiarism rate in the graduation project final report must be maximum 20%. Otherwise, groups with a plagiarism report of more than 20% will be deemed unsuccessful from the graduation project course.
Note 4: Plagiarism rate in the graduation project interim report must be maximum 20%. For this report, Graduation Project Coordinator will not make any pre-checked before final report submission date. Students who want to have pre-check can contact Res. Asst. NihatYılmazŞimşek and make an appointment for looking at the plagiarism rate in their reports. Plagiarism control will be made by the Graduation Project Coordinator after the submission of the interim report and the groups whose plagiarism rate is more than 20% will not receive points from the interim reports.
GRADUATION PROJECT TEMPLATES
|12 February 2021||Last day for submission of the title + abstract of the Graduation Projects by the Faculty Members to Coordinatorship|
|19 February 2021||Last day for submission of Graduation Project registration forms by students|
|11 April 2021||Last day for submission of Graduation Project Interim Report(Introduction + Literature + SRS+ Reference)|
|23 May 2021||Pre-control of template + plagiarism Graduation Projects (Introduction + Literature + SRS+ SDD+ Reference )|
|27 May 2021||Final control of template + plagiarism Graduation Projects (Introduction + Literature + SRS+SDD+ Reference)|
|30 May 2021||Last day for submission of graduation projects (consultant template check completed) (Introduction + Literature + SRS+SDD+ Reference)|
|7 June 2021||Graduation Project Poster + Jury Presentations|
PROJECT – GROUP MATCHES
|Project No||Advisor||Project Name||Group Name||Group Members|
|2020-202||Prof. Dr. M. Fatih Hasoğlu||Mobile Automatic Class Attendance with Face Detection and GPS||Atom||Ceren Dursun
Yelda Nur Akbulut
|2020-204||Asst. Prof. Dr. Bülent Haznedar||Location-Based Social Network That Brings Teachers and
|Generation Z||Hacı Mustafa Çalık
|2020-210||Asst. Prof. Dr. Mohammed Madi||Smart Dustbin – Smart Garbage Monitoring System||TechNinjas||Abdullah Beçet
|2020-216||Lec. Mustafa Bıçakcı||Medical Image Analysis with Deep Learning||IBER||İbrahim Tayyip Seven
Erdal Can Polat
|2020-218||Lec. Mustafa Bıçakcı||Online auction application||Chill||Mahir Tekin Erdensan
Abdullah Burhan Başaran
|2020-220||Asst. Prof. Dr. Abdul Hafez||A Deep Learning Based Mobile Application to Detect Face Mask||NiceTry||Alper Tekin
|2020-222||Asst. Prof. Dr. Saed Alqaraleh||Sentiment Analysis||The Callous||Salih Alperen
Mehmet Hanifi Işık
|2020-224||Prof. Dr. Veysi İşler||Augmented Reality (AR) MMORPG Game||Synth||Hasan Zeki Göğebakan
Ceyda Mehveş Keklik
|2020-226||Res. Asst. Nihat Yılmaz Şimşek||DefeatYourFear Game||Lion of Vortex||Burak Demircioğlu
Muhammed Tarık Akay
|2020-228||Asst. Prof. Dr. Bülent Haznedar||Artificial Intelligence Project in Python||Lyra||Sema Uzak
PROJECTS IN THE PAST TERMS
|Project No||Advisor||Project Name||Form||Company Info|
|2020-202||Prof. Dr. M. Fatih Hasoğlu||Mobile Automatic Class Attendance with Face Detection and GPS||Project Detail||–|
|2020-204||Asst. Prof. Dr. Bülent Haznedar||Location-Based Social Network That Brings Teachers and Students Together||Project Detail||–|
|2020-206||Asst. Prof. Dr. Abdul Hafez||Food identification system: mobile-based Health guidance system||Project Detail||–|
|2020-208||Asst. Prof. Dr. Abdul Hafez||Virtual reality (VR) mobile-based tour guide for Gaziantep city||Project Detail||–|
|2020-210||Asst. Prof. Dr. Saed Alqaraleh||Smart Dustbin – Smart Garbage Monitoring System||Project Detail||–|
|2020-212||Asst. Prof. Dr. Mohammed Madi||
Network Bandwidth Management System For Educational Institution
|2020-214||Asst. Prof. Dr. Mohammed Madi||
Network Fault Management System For Educational Institution
|2020-216||Lec. Mustafa Bıçakcı||
Medical Image Analysis with Deep Learning
|2020-218||Lec. Mustafa Bıçakcı||
Online auction application
|2020-220||Res. Asst. Nihat Yılmaz Şimşek||
A Deep Learning Based Mobile Application to Detect Face Mask