Click to view Graduation Project Process for 3rd year students.
Dear senior students,
As of this semester, process of graduation projects was updated. You can find the details about updated process below. If you have any question about the process, you can contact with graduation project coordinator Dr. Saed ALQARALEH or graduation projects assistant Res. Asst. Nihat Yılmaz Şimşek.
We wish you all success in your graduation projects.
Head of the Department of Computer Engineering
Graduation Project Processfor 2021-2022 Spring Semester
1) The students will continue working with the advisor of the related project.
2) Graduation projects will be completed in groups of three.
3) Each group has to choose five projects from the projects listed below by filling out the Project Selection Form below.
4) Each group will submit the Project Selection Form to Res. Asst. Furkan ÖZKAN until 06.02.2022 at the latest.
5) Project-Group matching will be made according to the priority order of the groups in the project selection. If more than one group chooses the same project, the group with the highest average will be given priority.
6) After the project-group matchings are completed, the students will start working with the advisor of the relevant project.
7) Each group will meet the advisor each week and after each meeting the decisions and the developments about the project process will be written in the “Project Tracking Form” below.
8) All groups will write an interim report in form of the “Graduation Project Interim Report” (Introduction + Literature + SRS + Reference) by 18.03.2022 then submit it to project advisors and the Graduation Project classroom.
9) All groups can send their reports to Res. Asst. Furkan Özkan for plagiarism and template control until 06.05.2022 by writing the final versions of the project reports according to form of “Graduation Project Final Report” (Introduction + Literature + SRS + SDD +Reference) below.
10) The final reports (Introduction + Literature + SRS+ SDD +Reference) that passed through last check will be submitted to advisors and Graduation Project classroom until 13.05.2022.
11) A “Demo Day” will be held on 23.05.2022 for the graduation project presentations. During the “Demo Day” each group will prepare a poster for explaining their projects. Each group will present their poster and project presentations to jury members in a place to be determined by the Head of Department.
Note 1: Students who do not want to select the projects listed below can discuss their projects with any instructor by completing the “Project Suggestion Form” below. The project proposals approved by the instructors should be submitted to the Res. Asst. Furkan Özkan until 2days before the project selection (04.02.2022).In case the proposed project is not accepted, students still have to fill in the project selection form by choosing 5 projects.
Note 2: There will be no tolerance in the “Important Dates” during the graduation project process. Students who do not submit the documents till deadlines and fail to fulfil their responsibilities will be deemed unsuccessful from graduation project.
Note 3: Plagiarism rate in the graduation project final report must be maximum 20%. Otherwise, groups with a plagiarism report of more than 20% will be deemed unsuccessful from the graduation project course.
Note 4: Plagiarism rate in the graduation project interim report must be maximum 20%. For this report, Graduation Project Coordinator will not make any pre-checked before final report submission date. Students who want to have pre-check can contact Res. Asst. Furkan ÖZKAN and make an appointment for looking at the plagiarism rate in their reports. Plagiarism control will be made by the Graduation Project Coordinator after the submission of the interim report and the groups whose plagiarism rate is more than 20% will not receive points from the interim reports.
GRADUATION PROJECT TEMPLATES
|25 March 2022||Last day for submission of Graduation Project Interim Report(Introduction + Literature + SRS+ Reference)|
|22 May 2022||Control of template + plagiarism Graduation Projects (Introduction + Literature + SRS+SDD+ Reference)|
|27 May 2022||Last day for submission of graduation projects (consultant template check completed) (Introduction + Literature + SRS+SDD+ Reference)|
|30 May 2022||Graduation Project Poster + Jury Presentations|
PROJECT – GROUP MATCHES
|Project No||Advisor||Project Name||Group Name||Group Members|
|2022-202||Prof. Dr. M. Fatih Hasoğlu||Neighbors’ Complaints and Requests Application||CASD||Mirhan Işık
Ece Melisa Akçay
|2022-204||Prof. Dr. M. Fatih Hasoğlu||Pregnancy Application and Tracking System||Nata||Sena Nur Çermik
Merve Buse Çakar
|2022-206||Asst. Prof. Dr. Abdul Hafez||Food identification system: mobile-based Health guidance system||Nocturnal||Mustafa Melih Konaş
|2022-210||Asst. Prof. Dr. Saed Alqaraleh||A Multipurpose Mask Detection System using Deep Learning||MAD||Mohammed Taj Eddin Ashor
|2022-214||Asst. Prof. Dr. Saed Alqaraleh||Topic-Specific Web Crawler||Anekdot||Öykü Ece Köken
Emre Gürkan Çanak
|2022-216||Asst. Prof. Dr. Mohammed Madi||Network Fault Management System For Educational Institution||*||Osama Alali
İbrahim Enes Çağlayan
|2022-218||Asst. Prof. Dr. Mohammed Madi||Network Bandwidth Management System For Educational Institution||Armada||Badr Aldeen Alkhen
Mazen Al Hilal
|2022-218||Asst. Prof. Dr. Mohammed Madi||Network Bandwidth Management System For Educational Institution||*||Tarek Kalieh
|2022-220||Asst. Prof. Dr. Mustafa Bıçakcı||3D AR Object Platform||SEAGOG||Abdullah Agah Kanat
Hasan Onur Horoz
|2022-222||Asst. Prof. Dr. Mustafa Bıçakcı||Coding Game||neWay||Ayşe Melis Karaçomak
|2022-226||Res. Asst. Furkan Özkan||Social Networking with Virtual Reality||Ancrow||Ahmet Ünal Eren
Tayyip Arda Kozan
|2022-228||Asst. Prof. Dr. Abdul Hafez||Eye tracking system to prevent car accident||Code Go||Ayşe Yavuz
Murat Süleyman Çapan
Abdullah Burhan Başaran
PROJECTS IN THE PAST TERMS
|Project No||Advisor||Project Name||Form||Company Info|
|2022-202||Prof. Dr. M. Fatih Hasoğlu||Neighbors’ Complaints and Requests Application||Project Detail||–|
|2022-204||Prof. Dr. M. Fatih Hasoğlu||Pregnancy Application and Tracking System||Project Detail||–|
|2022-206||Asst. Prof. Dr. Abdul Hafez||Food identification system: mobile-based Health guidance system||Project Detail||–|
|2022-208||Asst. Prof. Dr. Abdul Hafez||Mobile-based Intelligent medicine recognition system with virtual reality||Project Detail||–|
|2022-210||Asst. Prof. Dr. Saed Alqaraleh||A Multipurpose Mask Detection System using Deep Learning||Project Detail||–|
|2022-212||Asst. Prof. Dr. Saed Alqaraleh||CNN Based Classification System For Covid-19 Vaccine Related Tweets||Project Detail||–|
|2022-214||Asst. Prof. Dr. Saed Alqaraleh||Topic-Specific Web Crawler||Project Detail||–|
|2022-216||Asst. Prof. Dr. Mohammed Madi||Network Fault Management System For Educational Institution||Project Detail||–|
|2022-218||Asst. Prof. Dr. Mohammed Madi||Network Bandwidth Management System For Educational Institution||Project Detail||–|
|2022-220||Asst. Prof. Dr. Mustafa Bıçakcı||3D AR Object Platform||Project Detail||IndevoTeknoloji San. Tic. Ltd. Şti.|
|2022-222||Asst. Prof. Dr. Mustafa Bıçakcı||Coding Game||Project Detail||IndevoTeknoloji San. Tic. Ltd. Şti.|
|2022-224||Res. Asst. Furkan Özkan||Turkish To English Signboard Converter Using Augmented Reality||Project Detail||–|