Dear senior students,
As of this semester, process of graduation projects was updated. You can find the details about updated process below. If you have any question about the process, you can contact with graduation project coordinator Dr. Saed ALQARALEH or graduation projects assistants Res. Asst. Nihat Yılmaz Şimşek and Res. Asst. Melih Yayla.
We wish you all success in your graduation projects.
Head of the Department of Computer Engineering
Updated Graduation Project Process
1) Graduation projects will be completed in groups of three.
2) Each group must select five projects from the projects listed below by filling out the “Project Selection Form” below.
3) Each group will submit the “Project Selection Form” to Res. Asst. Melih Yayla until 04.10.2019.
4) Project-Group matchings will be done according to the priority order of the groups. If more than one group chooses the same project, priority will be given to the group whose members have the highest average GPA.
5) Project-Group matchings will be announced on 07.10.2019 on the graduation projects web page.
6) After the project-group matchings are completed, the students will start working with the advisor of the related project.
7) Each group will meet with the advisor each week and after each meeting the decisions and the developments about the project process will be written in the “Project Follow-up Form” below.
8) All groups will write an interim report in form of the “Graduation Project Interim Report” below until 08.11.2019 then submit it to project advisors and graduation project coordinator Dr. Saed ALQARALEH.
9) All groups will write last version of graduation project reports until 27.12.2019 according to form of “Graduation Project Final Report” below. All reports will be submitted to Res. Asst. Melih Yayla (projects numbers are odd) and Res. Asst. Nihat Yılmaz Şimşek (project numbers even) for template and plagiarism.
10) The final reports passing through the first control will be updated and will be submitted to Res. Asst. Melih Yayla (projects numbers are odd) and Res. Asst. Nihat Yılmaz Şimşek (project numbers even) for last template and plagiarism until 31.12.2019.
11) The final reports that passed through the last check will be submitted to advisors and graduation project coordinator Dr. Saed ALQARALEH until 03.01.2020.
12) A “Demo Day” will be held on 13.02.2020 for the graduation project presentations. During the demo each group will prepare a poster in A1 format for explaining their projects. Each group will present their products to a jury which included people from academy and sector in the foyer area.
Note 1: Students who do not want to select the projects listed below can discuss their projects with any instructor by completing the “Project Suggestion Form” below. The project proposals approved by the instructors should be submitted to the Graduation Project Coordinator until 1 day before the project selection (03.10.2019).
Note 2: There will be no tolerance in the “Important Dates” during the graduation project process. Students who dont submit the documents till deadlines and fail to fulfill their responsibilities will be deemed unsuccessful from graduation project.
Note 3: Plagiarism rate in the graduation project final report must be maximum 20%. Otherwise, groups with a plagiarism report of more than 20% will be deemed unsuccessful from the graduation project course.
Note 4: Plagiarism rate in the graduation project interim report must be maximum 20%. For this report, Graduation Project Coordinator will not make any pre-checked before final report submission date. Students who want to have pre-check can contact with Res. Asst. Melih Yayla (projects numbers are odd) and Res. Asst. Nihat Yılmaz Şimşek (project numbers even) and make an appointment for looking at the plagiarism rate in their reports. Plagiarism control will be made by the Graduation Project Coordinator after the submission of the interim report and the groups whose plagiarism rate is more than 20% will not receive points from the interim reports.
GRADUATION PROJECT TEMPLATES
|20 September 2019||Last day for submission of the title + abstract of the Graduation Projects by the Faculty Members to Coordinatorship|
|4 October 2019||Last day for submission of Graduation Project registration forms by students|
|8 November 2019||Last day for submission of Graduation Project Interim Report|
|27 December 2019||Pre-control of template + plagiarism Graduation Projects|
|31 December 2019||Final control of template + plagiarism Graduation Projects|
|3 January 2020||Last day for submission of graduation projects (consultant template check completed)|
|13 January 2020||Graduation Project Poster + Jury Presentations|
PROJECT – GROUP MATCHES
|Project No||Advisor||Project Name||Group Name||Group Members|
|2019-104||Assoc.Prof.Dr. M.Fatih Hasoğlu||Orchard Management and Tracking Application||Environmentalists||Mehmet Taş
Eyüp Kazım Göymen
Hüseyin F. Göktaş
|2019-105||Asst.Prof.Dr. Bülent Haznedar||Optimization of PID Controller Parameters Using Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm (ABC)||HAZNEDAR GROUP||Halil İbrahim Aday
Mehmet E. Nacarkahya
|2019-106||Asst.Prof.Dr. Bülent Haznedar||Smart Pricing Assistant||Free Wİ-Fİ||Ertuğ Kayıcan
Mehmed A. Çavaş
Halit Canap Demir
|2019-107||Asst.Prof.Dr. Abdul Hafez||Andriod-based User-interface Application for Control of the Powered Wheelchair||HUK 2020||Rana Sheit
|2019-109||Asst.Prof.Dr. Mohammed Madi||Implementation of a Prototype for Multi-Functional Safety and Comfort Smart Home System Using Arduino||BİTİRİYORUZ||Gizem Birdal
|2019-110||Asst.Prof.Dr. Saed Alqaraleh||Implementation of a Prototype for Efficient Home Security System Using Arduino||Group I||Steven A Gündüz
|2019-111||Asst.Prof.Dr. Mohammed Madi Mehmet Ararat||Mobile Based Attendance System||BestTeam||Halil İbrahim Aday
Mehmet E. Nacarkahya
|2019-112||Lec. Mustafa Bıçakcı Vedat Temiz||Mobile Application for Task Tracking||404!||Zeynep Toy
Şeyma Nubihar Kılıç
|2019-115||Prof.Dr. Veysi İşler||Intelligent Route Recommendation System for Archaeological Sites||Veigar||Furkan Aydemir
Vahdet Cemil Altun
|2019-116||Asst.Prof.Dr. Ulaş Güleç||Efficient Learning||FenerDevs||Abdallah A. Gueye
Ekrem Ceyhun Karakan
Mustafa A. Polat
|Project No||Advisor||Project Name||Form||Company Info|
|2019-101||Asst.Prof.Dr Ulaş Güleç||Virtual Academic Advisor||Project Detail||–|
|2019-102||Asst.Prof.Dr Ulaş Güleç||Mobile Document Translator Using AR||Project Detail||–|
|2019-103||Asst.Prof.Dr Ulaş Güleç||Mobile Student Information System Using AR||Project Detail||–|
|2019-104||Assoc.Prof.Dr. M.Fatih Hasoğlu||Orchard Management and Tracking Application||Project Detail||–|
|2019-105||Asst.Prof.Dr. Bülent Haznedar||Optimization of PID Controller Parameters Using Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm (ABC)||Project Detail||–|
|2019-106||Asst.Prof.Dr. Bülent Haznedar||Smart Pricing Assistant||Project Detail||–|
|2019-107||Asst.Prof.Dr. Abdul Hafez||
Andriod-based User-interface Application for Control of the Powered Wheelchair
|2019-108||Asst.Prof.Dr. Abdul Hafez||
Virtual Reality (VR) Mobile-based Tour Guide for Gaziantep City
|2019-109||Asst.Prof.Dr. Saed Alqaraleh||
Implementation of a Prototype for Multi-Functional Safety and Comfort Smart Home System Using Arduino
|2019-110||Asst.Prof.Dr. Saed Alqaraleh||
Implementation of a Prototype for Efficient Home Security System Using Arduino
|2019-111||Asst.Prof.Dr. Saed Alqaraleh||
Mobile Based Attendance System
Lec. Mustafa Bıçakcı – Vedat Temiz
Mobile Application for Task Tracking
|Project Detail||ODAKSAN MÜHENDİSLİK A.Ş.|
Lec. Mustafa Bıçakcı
Medical Image Analysis with Deep Learning
Res.Asst. Melih Yayla
Physiotherapy with Virtual Reality
Prof.Dr. Veysi İşler
|Intelligent Route Recommendation System for Archaeological Sites||Project Detail||–|