Click to view Graduation Project Process for 3rd year students.
Dear senior students,
As of this semester, process of graduation projects was updated. You can find the details about updated process below. If you have any question about the process, you can contact with graduation project coordinator Dr. Saed ALQARALEH or graduation projects assistant Res. Asst. Nihat Yılmaz Şimşek.
We wish you all success in your graduation projects.
Head of the Department of Computer Engineering
Graduation Project Process for 2020-2021 Fall Semester
1) The Students will continue working with the advisor of the related project.
2) Each group will meet the advisor each week and after each meeting the decisions and the developments about the project process will be written in the “Project Follow-up Form” below.
3) All groups will write an interim report in form of the “Graduation Project Interim Report” below until 22.11.2020 then submit it to project advisors and graduation project coordinator Dr. Saed ALQARALEH.
4) All groups will write last version of graduation project reports until 3.01.2021 according to form of “Graduation Project Final Report” below. All reports will be submitted to Res. Asst. Nihat YılmazŞimşek for template and plagiarism.
5) The final reports passing through the first control will be updated and will be submitted to Res. Asst. Nihat YılmazŞimşek for last template and plagiarism until 6.01.2021.
6) The final reports that passed through the last check will be submitted to advisors and graduation project coordinator Dr. Saed ALQARALEH until 10.01.2021.
7) A “Demo Day” will be held on 25.01.2021 for the graduation project presentations. During the demo each group will prepare a poster in A1 format for explaining their projects. Each group will present their products to a jury which included people from academy and sector.
Note 1: There will be no tolerance in the “Important Dates” during the graduation project process. Students who dont submit the documents till deadlines and fail to fulfill their responsibilities will be deemed unsuccessful from graduation project.
Note 2: Plagiarism rate in the graduation project final report must be maximum 20%. Otherwise, groups with a plagiarism report of more than 20% will be deemed unsuccessful from the graduation project course.
Note 3: Plagiarism rate in the graduation project interim report must be maximum 20%. For this report, Graduation Project Coordinator will not make any pre-checked before final report submission date. Students who want to have pre-check can contact Res. Asst. Nihat YılmazŞimşek and make an appointment for looking at the plagiarism rate in their reports. Plagiarism control will be made by the Graduation Project Coordinator after the submission of the interim report and the groups whose plagiarism rate is more than 20% will not receive points from the interim reports.
GRADUATION PROJECT TEMPLATES
|22 November 2020||Last day for submission of Graduation Project Interim Report|
|3 January 2021||Pre-control of template + plagiarism Graduation Projects|
|6 January 2021||Final control of template + plagiarism Graduation Projects|
|10 January 2021||Last day for submission of graduation projects (consultant template check completed)|
|25 January 2021||Graduation Project Poster + Jury Presentations|
PROJECTS IN THE PAST TERMS
PROJECT – GROUP MATCHES
|Project No||Advisor||Project Name||Group Name||Group Members|
|2019-201||Asst.Prof.Dr Ulaş Güleç||Mobile Document Translator Using AR||The End||Nuri Onur Kaplan
Mehmet Cemil Tekoğlu
İslim İlayda Polat
Ayyüce Sultan Arayan
|2019-208||Asst.Prof.Dr. Saed Alqaraleh||Mobile Based Unused Medicine Donation||Cheers||İsmail Baydar
Halil İbrahim Usanmaz
|2019-210||Asst.Prof.Dr. Mohammed Madi||Mobile Based Network Monitoring System||Kebab||Seda Marangoz
|2019-111||Asst.Prof.Dr. Bülent Haznedar||Mobile Based Attandance System||LeaderOfYoung||Mehmet Emin Nacarkahya
|2019-212||Lec. Mustafa Bıçakcı||Web Application For Task Tracking||NoName||Halil İbrahim Aday
|2019-216||Res.Asst. Nihat Yılmaz Şimşek||Virtual Reality in First Aid Training||3VR||Hacı Mustafa Demir
|2019-218||Res.Asst. Nihat Yılmaz Şimşek||Earthquake VR Game||GameVR||Seydi Demir
Mehmet Murat Ölçal
|Project No||Advisor||Project Name||Form||Company Info|
|2019-201||Asst.Prof.Dr Ulaş Güleç||Mobile Document Translator Using AR||Project Detail||–|
|2019-202||Asst.Prof.Dr Ulaş Güleç||Mobile Student Information System Using AR||Project Detail||–|
|2019-203||Asst.Prof.Dr Ulaş Güleç||Virtual Academic Advisor||Project Detail||–|
|2019-204||Asst.Prof.Dr. Bülent Haznedar||A Mobile App for Finding The Nearest Second-Hand Items||Project Detail||–|
|2019-205||Asst.Prof.Dr. Bülent Haznedar||Optimization of PID Controller Parameters Using Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm (ABC)||Project Detail||–|
|2019-206||Asst.Prof.Dr. Abdul Hafez||
Virtual Reality (VR) Mobile-Based Tour Guide for Gaziantep City
|2019-207||Asst.Prof.Dr. Abdul Hafez||
Food Identification System: Mobile-Based Health Guidance System
|2019-208||Asst.Prof.Dr. Saed Alqaraleh||
Mobile Based Unused Medicine Donation
|2019-209||Asst.Prof.Dr. Saed Alqaraleh||
Topic-Specific Web Crawler
|2019-210||Asst.Prof.Dr. Mohammed Madi||
Mobile Based Network Monitoring System
|2019-211||Asst.Prof.Dr. Mohammed Madi||
Smart Dustbin – Smart Garbage Monitoring System
|2019-212||Lec. Mustafa Bıçakcı – Vedat Temiz||Web Application for Task Tracking||Project Detail||Odaksan Engineering A.Ş.|
|2019-213||Lec. Mustafa Bıçakcı||Medical Image Analysis with Deep Learning||Project Detail||–|
|2019-214||İslim Arıkan||Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving||Project Detail||Chamber of Electrical Engineers Gaziantep Branch|
|2019-215||İslim Arıkan||Reaching Renewable Energy Plants, Recognizing Their Technologies||Project Detail||Chamber of Electrical Engineers Gaziantep Branch|
|2019-216||Res.Asst. Nihat Yılmaz Şimşek||Virtual Reality in First Aid Training||Project Detail||Hasan Kalyoncu University Computer Engineering Department|
|2019-217||Ahmet Özgözükara||Web Application for Tracking of Construction Inspection Processes||Project Detail||Pozitif Yapı Denetim|