Dear senior students,
As of this semester, process of graduation projects was updated. You can find the details about updated process below. If you have any question about the process, you can contact with graduation project coordinator Dr. Saed ALQARALEH or graduation projects assistant Res. Asst. Nihat Yılmaz Şimşek.
We wish you all success in your graduation projects.
Head of the Department of Computer Engineering
Graduation Project Process
1) Graduation projects will be completed in groups of three.
2) Each group must select five projects from the projects listed below by filling out the “Project Selection Form” below.
3) Each group will submit the “Project Selection Form” to Res. Asst. Nihat Yılmaz Şimşek until 14.02.2020.
4) Project-Group matchings will be done according to the priority order of the groups. If more than one group chooses the same project, priority will be given to the group whose members have the highest average GPA.
5) Project-Group matchings will be announced on 21.02.2020 on the graduation projects web page.
6) After the project-group matchings are completed, the students will start working with the advisor of the related project.
7) Each group will meet the advisor each week and after each meeting the decisions and the developments about the project process will be written in the “Project Follow-up Form” below.
8) All groups will write an interim report in form of the “Graduation Project Interim Report” (Introduction + Literature + SRS+ Reference) by 3.04.2020 then submit it to project advisors and graduation project coordinator Dr. Saed ALQARALEH.
9) All groups will write last version of graduation project reports(Introduction + Literature + SRS+ SDD +Reference) by 15.05.2020according to form of “Graduation Project Final Report” below. All reports will be submitted to Res. Asst. Nihat Yılmaz Şimşek for template and plagiarism.
10) The final reports passing through the first control will be updated and will be submitted to Res. Asst. Nihat Yılmaz Şimşek for last template and plagiarism until 19.05.2020.
11) The final reports (Introduction + Literature + SRS+ SDD +Reference) that passed through the last check will be submitted to advisors and graduation project coordinator Dr. Saed ALQARALEH until 25.05.2020.
12) A “Demo Day” will be held on 01.06.2020 for the graduation project presentations. During the demo each group will prepare a poster in A1 format for explaining their projects. Each group will present their products to a jury which included people from academy and sector in the foyer area.
Note 1: Students who do not want to select the projects listed below can discuss their projects with any instructor by completing the “Project Suggestion Form” below. The project proposals approved by the instructors should be submitted to the Graduation Project Coordinator until 1 day before the project selection (13.02.2020).
Note 2: There will be no tolerance in the “Important Dates” during the graduation project process. Students who dont submit the documents till deadlines and fail to fulfill their responsibilities will be deemed unsuccessful from graduation project.
Note 3: Plagiarism rate in the graduation project final report must be maximum 20%. Otherwise, groups with a plagiarism report of more than 20% will be deemed unsuccessful from the graduation project course.
Note 4: Plagiarism rate in the graduation project interim report must be maximum 20%. For this report, Graduation Project Coordinator will not make any pre-checked before final report submission date. Students who want to have pre-check can contact Res. Asst. Nihat Yılmaz Şimşek and make an appointment for looking at the plagiarism rate in their reports. Plagiarism control will be made by the Graduation Project Coordinator after the submission of the interim report and the groups whose plagiarism rate is more than 20% will not receive points from the interim reports.
GRADUATION PROJECT TEMPLATES
|31 January 2020||Last day for submission of the title + abstract of the Graduation Projects by the Faculty Members to Coordinatorship|
|14 February 2020||Last day for submission of Graduation Project registration forms by students|
|3 April 2020||Last day for submission of Graduation Project Interim Report(Introduction + Literature + SRS+ Reference)|
|15 May 2020||Pre-control of template + plagiarism Graduation Projects (Introduction + Literature + SRS+ SDD+ Reference )|
|19 May 2020||Final control of template + plagiarism Graduation Projects (Introduction + Literature + SRS+SDD+ Reference)|
|25 May 2020||Last day for submission of graduation projects (consultant template check completed) (Introduction + Literature + SRS+SDD+ Reference)|
|1 June 2020||Graduation Project Poster + Jury Presentations|
PROJECTS IN THE PAST TERMS
PROJECT – GROUP MATCHES
|Project No||Advisor||Project Name||Group Name||Group Members|
|2019-201||Asst.Prof.Dr Ulaş Güleç||Mobile Document Translator Using AR||The End||Nuri Onur Kaplan
Mehmet Cemil Tekoğlu
İslim İlayda Polat
Ayyüce Sultan Arayan
|2019-208||Asst.Prof.Dr. Saed Alqaraleh||Mobile Based Unused Medicine Donation||Cheers||İsmail Baydar
Halil İbrahim Usanmaz
|2019-210||Asst.Prof.Dr. Mohammed Madi||Mobile Based Network Monitoring System||Kebab||Seda Marangoz
|2019-111||Asst.Prof.Dr. Bülent Haznedar||Mobile Based Attandance System||LeaderOfYoung||Mehmet Emin Nacarkahya
|2019-212||Lec. Mustafa Bıçakcı||Web Application For Task Tracking||NoName||Halil İbrahim Aday
|2019-216||Res.Asst. Nihat Yılmaz Şimşek||Virtual Reality in First Aid Training||3VR||Hacı Mustafa Demir
|2019-218||Res.Asst. Nihat Yılmaz Şimşek||Earthquake VR Game||GameVR||Seydi Demir
Mehmet Murat Ölçal
|Project No||Advisor||Project Name||Form||Company Info|
|2019-201||Asst.Prof.Dr Ulaş Güleç||Mobile Document Translator Using AR||Project Detail||–|
|2019-202||Asst.Prof.Dr Ulaş Güleç||Mobile Student Information System Using AR||Project Detail||–|
|2019-203||Asst.Prof.Dr Ulaş Güleç||Virtual Academic Advisor||Project Detail||–|
|2019-204||Asst.Prof.Dr. Bülent Haznedar||A Mobile App for Finding The Nearest Second-Hand Items||Project Detail||–|
|2019-205||Asst.Prof.Dr. Bülent Haznedar||Optimization of PID Controller Parameters Using Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm (ABC)||Project Detail||–|
|2019-206||Asst.Prof.Dr. Abdul Hafez||
Virtual Reality (VR) Mobile-Based Tour Guide for Gaziantep City
|2019-207||Asst.Prof.Dr. Abdul Hafez||
Food Identification System: Mobile-Based Health Guidance System
|2019-208||Asst.Prof.Dr. Saed Alqaraleh||
Mobile Based Unused Medicine Donation
|2019-209||Asst.Prof.Dr. Saed Alqaraleh||
Topic-Specific Web Crawler
|2019-210||Asst.Prof.Dr. Mohammed Madi||
Mobile Based Network Monitoring System
|2019-211||Asst.Prof.Dr. Mohammed Madi||
Smart Dustbin – Smart Garbage Monitoring System
|2019-212||Lec. Mustafa Bıçakcı – Vedat Temiz||Web Application for Task Tracking||Project Detail||Odaksan Engineering A.Ş.|
|2019-213||Lec. Mustafa Bıçakcı||Medical Image Analysis with Deep Learning||Project Detail||–|
|2019-214||İslim Arıkan||Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving||Project Detail||Chamber of Electrical Engineers Gaziantep Branch|
|2019-215||İslim Arıkan||Reaching Renewable Energy Plants, Recognizing Their Technologies||Project Detail||Chamber of Electrical Engineers Gaziantep Branch|
|2019-216||Res.Asst. Nihat Yılmaz Şimşek||Virtual Reality in First Aid Training||Project Detail||Hasan Kalyoncu University Computer Engineering Department|
|2019-217||Ahmet Özgözükara||Web Application for Tracking of Construction Inspection Processes||Project Detail||Pozitif Yapı Denetim|